Project Schedule Management qualification
GIPM single certification qualification is a designed to suit professionals who need a direct and well tailored qualification in a particular strategic area of project management. These qualifications will give you a readily transferable and versatile set of skills and abilities, which can be applied to a wide range of different jobs and industries. Our single certification course helps to ease the hassle of studying the module which are irrelevant to your jobs or goals and aspiration, it saves time and ultimately saves cost. The qualifications are being awarded in the specific field you have chosen after successfully passing the specified examination.
This is the Project Schedule Management qualification helps to be fully knowledgeable on how to handle Project Schedule.
Project Integrated Managemnt
Why Project Schedule Management qualification?
This is the Global Institute of Project Management single certification qaulification which is tailored for professionals who wants to have the intence knowledge about Project Integration as well as to be certified with its qualification. You will be an industry expect in Project Integration Managegent and will hence earn better repect for your works which will definately lead to higher income.
What is Project Schedule?
The project schedule is the tool that communicates what work needs to be performed, which resources of the organization will perform the work and the timeframes in which that work needs to be performed. The project schedule should reflect all of the work associated with delivering the project on time and efficiently. Without a full and complete schedule, the project manager will be unable to communicate the complete effort, in terms of cost and resources, necessary to deliver the project.
What are the course objective?
At the end of the course you should be able to
- Plan Schedule Management. The Schedule Management Plan contains information such as how the schedule will be created, who will be responsible for it, how aggressive it will be, and under what circumstances it will be changed.
- Define Activities. The project is divided into tasks. Note that according to the PMBOK this process is different from Create WBS within the Scope Management knowledge area, but in practice they are generally the same. A task list is produced which defines all of the project (not most of it!).
- Sequence Activities. The tasks are “sequenced” that is, they are ordered and the relationships between them are established. These relationships take the form of Finish-to-Start (FS), Finish-to-Finish (FF), Start-to-Start (SS) and Start-to-Finish (SF). For small projects with simple schedules this is not necessary.
- Estimate Activity Durations. Using its resource list, a duration is estimated for each task.
- Develop Schedule. Firstly, a network diagram is produced which determines the critical path as well as floats for each task. Secondly, a graphical bar chart schedule is created with each activity plotted on their early start dates. Lastly the resource usage is plotted and tasks are moved along their floats to flatten the resource usage. This is called resource levelling.
- Control Schedule. Earned value analysis is performed on regular project status intervals to determine whether the project is ahead or behind schedule, and by how much, at that status point.
How will the course be delivered?
The course willl be delivered through self-study or through any of our study center nationwide. After your registration fee payment, all the study materials will be sent to the email address provided. you will then choose the date for your qualifing examination.
How much is the the fee?
The total fee is N30,000 (thirty thousand naira only), which is payable only to the officail institute account. After papyment, send a mail to us indicating the evidence of payment.
What qualification am i getting?
You will be a Certified Project Schedule Manager (CPSM).