Project Procurement Management qualification
GIPM single certification qualification is a designed to suit professionals who need a direct and well tailored qualification in a particular strategic area of project management. These qualifications will give you a readily transferable and versatile set of skills and abilities, which can be applied to a wide range of different jobs and industries. Our single certification course helps to ease the hassle of studying the module which are irrelevant to your jobs or goals and aspiration, it saves time and ultimately saves cost. The qualifications are being awarded in the specific field you have chosen after successfully passing the specified examination.
This is the Project Integration Management qualification helps to be fully knowledgeable about effective procurement management.
Project Procurement Managemnt
Why Project Integration Management qualification?
This is the Global Institute of Project Management single certification qaulification which is tailored for professionals who wants to have the intence knowledge about Project Integration as well as to be certified with its qualification. You will be an industry expect in Project Integration Managegent and will hence earn better repect for your works which will definately lead to higher income.
What is Project Procurement?
Procurement, in terms of project management, is when you need to purchase, rent or contract with some external resource to meet your project goal. These relationships, like any process in the project, need management.
What are the course objective?
At the end of the course you should be able to
- Develop Project Charter. One of only two processes during the Initiation phase, the development of a project charter initiates the project and authorizes the project manager.
- Develop Project Management Plan. This is the primary guiding document for the project manager and end result of the planning phase. It is used to ensure a successful outcome to the project. The project management plan is distributed and approved by relevant stakeholders, particularly the project sponsor, and changes are tracked through the change log.
- Direct and Manage Project Work. This process encompasses the production of the project’s deliverables.
- Manage Project Knowledge. Most projects require the acquisition of additional knowledge. This requires active management to ensure the project finishes on time and budget.
- Monitor and Control Project Work. This process contains the work necessary to monitor the project, perform earned value analysis and project status reports, and identify potential project changes.
- Perform Integrated Change Control. In this process the change control is carried out. Whether your project requires change request forms, project sponsor approvals, and other adminstration or if its a basic change log, this process manages project changes.
- Close Project or Phase. This process contains the tasks necessary to close the project, or the project phases.
How will the course be delivered?
The course willl be delivered through self-study or through any of our study center nationwide. After your registration fee payment, all the study materials will be sent to the email address provided. you will then choose the date for your qualifing examination.
How much is the the fee?
The total fee is N30,000 (thirty thousand naira only), which is payable only to the officail institute account. After papyment, send a mail to us indicating the evidence of payment.
What qualification am i getting?
You will be a Certified Project Integration Manager (CPIM).