Project Scope Management qualification
GIPM single certification qualification is a designed to suit professionals who need a direct and well tailored qualification in a particular strategic area of project management. These qualifications will give you a readily transferable and versatile set of skills and abilities, which can be applied to a wide range of different jobs and industries. Our single certification course helps to ease the hassle of studying the module which are irrelevant to your jobs or goals and aspiration, it saves time and ultimately saves cost. The qualifications are being awarded in the specific field you have chosen after successfully passing the specified examination.
This is the Project Scope Management qualification helps to be fully knowledgeable on how to manage the scope of every Project.
Project Integrated Managemnt
Why Project Scope Management qualification?
This is the Global Institute of Project Management single certification qaulification which is tailored for professionals who wants to have the intence knowledge about Project Integration as well as to be certified with its qualification. You will be an industry expect in Project Scope Managegent and will hence earn better repect for your works which will definately lead to higher income.
What is Project Scope Management?
Project Scope Management refers to the set of detailed processes which ensure a project’s scope is accurately defined and mapped. Project Scope Management techniques enable project managers and supervisors to allocate just the right amount of work necessary to successfully complete a project—concerned primarily with controlling what is and what is not part of the project’s scope.
What are the course objective?
This knowledge area involves the project scope, that is, the work that is included within the project. Since scope changes are one of the top causes of project changes and grief in general, it is very important that the boundaries of the project be well defined from the outset and monitored rigorously. It is very easy for people to insert unauthorized work into the project when the project appears to be big enough to absorb it, but most projects are estimated with the minimum cost.
When competing for (or obtaining) work, we are motivated towards the minimum scope. But when the project has begun we are motivated towards the maximum.
At the end of the course you should be able to
- Plan Scope Management. The Scope Management Plan is part of the project management plan and can be a section within it rather than a stand alone document.
- Collect Requirements. At this stage the detailed requirements of the final product or service are assembled and itemized.
- Define Scope. A scope statement is created which can be in sentence form or bulleted. You can’t delineate every project boundary, but the scope statement should be comprehensive enough that it reduces some of the major risks to the project.
- Create WBS. A Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) contains either a graphical or table-style breakdown of the project work.
- Validate Scope. During the project the deliverables are “validated” meaning they are approved by the recipient. Note this appears during the Monitoring & Controlling process group, and it refers to the formal acceptance of the deliverables after they have been submitted, not the specifications for the deliverables during the planning phase.
- Control Scope. The scope statement must be revisited regularly in light of the project work that has been completed and current project status. If you are behind schedule, for example, you may wish to gravitate toward a minimum acceptable scope rather than all the bells and whistles you wanted to produce in the beginning.
How will the course be delivered?
The course willl be delivered through self-study or through any of our study center nationwide. After your registration fee payment, all the study materials will be sent to the email address provided. you will then choose the date for your qualifing examination.
How much is the the fee?
The total fee is N30,000 (thirty thousand naira only), which is payable only to the officail institute account. After papyment, send a mail to us indicating the evidence of payment.
What qualification am i getting?
You will be a Certified Project Scope Manager (CPSM).